Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

The one skill I've always wished to have (every day in May)

I can hear my hubby sighing from here...

I'd like to learn to ... juggle. (I'll bet he's wishing it was, "tidy her side of the bed")

I don't know why I'd like to learn to juggle, it's just the first thing that popped into my head. I do love an unecessary skill - mostly because I can say to myself, "Well, I'll bet not many people can do that!"

Since I'm totally useless at throwing and catching, it's probably not going to happen... but a girl can dream, can't she?

Here's me with my 'Ukuladeez'. Sometimes the best thing about learning 
something new is the people you get to spend time with, learning it. 


2 comments:

  1. Ha ha juggling, I can barely juggle with two balls, true story!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep practicing - I want to juggle too. Neat skill especially knives.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for stopping by :)