Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Finish ... a Quantum Leap?

A few weeks ago I mentioned I'd been asked to run a competition through this blog and the time has come to share the details :)

Here is my unequivocal opinion on the prduct:

I was asked by Soup and Finish to trial a dishwasher product - Quantum tablets, don't they look efficient? Maybe I've just spent too much time playing Transformers with Mr Z but they really do look like they could do a job fighting.. uhh... grime ;)


I've actually been using a different Finish product (Finish Powerball tablets) since we got our new dishwasher, and it has been very good. Since this was the more expensive product from the same range, I didn't really know what to expect, somehow something better?

My honest opinion is that while they did seem to get some hard baked dirt off dishes (we always seem to have extra people at our table and sometimes after cooking such a huge meal it does take me a little while to get those dishes in for washing), they aren't my favourite product ever. They seem to leave a bit of a residue on my teflon and plastic items and with three tiny kids at my house, the thought they might be ingesting soap from clean washed plates kind of gives me the heebie jeebies!!! So while I'll keep them in the cupboard to use on unsoaked giant 'dinner party' dinner plates, I think I'll keep using my existing product for day-to-day use.

I gave some of these new tablets to friends to try and they had similar concerns. Maybe it's just our machines because the feedback on the Quantum site itself has mostly been very positive!

Anyway, for details of the competition and to enter, click here. After suggestions from the blog and on my fb account, I've decided to make the prizes a $150 voucher from Borders and a $100 voucher from Spotlight. That should keep all the crafty readers in my life happy :)

_______________________________________________

PS to anyone who is still cleaning up after the recent widespread flooding across Qld, I hope it has all gone well. Please let me know if you need any further help. To those who are still isolated, hang in there! Love you lots xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for stopping by :)