Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Babushkas are one of my favourite things ...

I found these on the Deals Direct site today... they are measuring cups! Aren't they gorgeous?


















I just love Babushkas, can't explain it, but I do... I had a lovely handpainted set from Russia for a friend for my 30th










and here are some I made around this time last year for Nat's bookshelf









People have liked my little "dolls" so much, I've had some custom orders... this one is hanging in an old people's home here in Bundaberg and I've sent a little set of Babushkas to London and Melbourne...
I'm still working on a few Babushka related things... a painting, a photostory and a few other odds and ends... I'm not sure about this particular obsession, but I never seem to get tired of looking at them....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for stopping by :)