Thursday, July 7, 2011

Something else for the bedroom walls - covered initial

I bought some wooden letters years ago with the intention of painting them for the kids' (then shared) bedroom. I just couldn't decide on what to do with them, so after several bouts of creative procrastination I gave up and put them away.

I'm going back to work on Monday, so in these last days of 'stay-at-home' parenting, I'm trying to finish up all those little jobs on my to-do list. I ended up combining two projects:

1. Do something with the pretty wrapping paper that our wedding presents (ten years ago) came in. Preferably something that can be hung up

2. Put something up on Miss Piggy's wall

It was so quick to do, I'm kicking myself that I didn't have a go three years ago when I bought the wooden letters!!! Might try to get Mr Z's done over the weekend. Ok, maybe not... don't think the time bank stretches that far!









Not the most inventive or original recover (I had images of 3D flowers and leaves leaping off the letter when I bought it) but it looks nice with those other wall hangings... well it will once I get them all straightened up :)

Less procrastinating, more doing... that's the goal this weekend. Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! Love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Simple but very effective! I have no excuses now, do I ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for stopping by :)