Natti and I made fudge yesterday. We used a very easy base recipe, then we decorated it in all different styles.
1 x 375g packet of chocolate drops
1 x tin condensed milk
Optional: glace cherries, crushed nuts, apricot pieces, marshmallows, coconut... whatever is handy
1. Open tin of condensed milk. Remove 6 tablespoons of contents. Eat immediately :)
2. Melt chocolate buttons over a low heat
3. Add condensed milk. Stir until blended, remove from heat.
4. Add items from optional ingredients if required.
5. Pour into a lamington tray, top with nuts/coconut if desired.
7. Cut when cool
Other options, instead of pouring into a lamington tray:
a) pour semi-cooled mix onto a sheet of greaseproof paper and roll into a log for chopping.
b) roll semi-cooled mix into balls